Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Small Progress, Big Project

I am relieved to remove "The Cradle" off the wall after a somewhat frustrating dilemma last week.  Now, it looks great and we can check one piece off the list!  Woohoo . . . or just whew!

In its place I am SO excited to be starting on the Gustav Klimt piece.
Just gorgeous.  Details, colors...this will be a fun one.
Fun details on this piece
So we're pretty much done....or not.
The art isn't exactly moving along at a rapid rate, but thanks to Tina Doering, Melissa Gerlach, Rachel Johnson, Camille Racine, and Jackie Woodruff, we are making slow gains on the artwork.  

Here is the beautiful Vettriano backdrop- and I think with just a few more hours of work, we will be calling it 'done".  

Come to a work night!  Let's kick this progress into high gear!  Check the sidebar for more work nights in the future.

I promise I will equip you with snacks and drinks of the alcoholic or non-alcoholic variety.  Whatever your skill level, we have projects for you.  Come be a part of this unique event's making.

Contact me if you would like to come work outside of a regular work night, we will set something up!

No comments:

Post a Comment